SEO Content Writing (& Affiliate Marketing, Too)
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
– Benjamin Franklin
Why have me do your SEO content writing? Because I have the best words… And these words can get you more organic traffic via search and social media.
Sure, I can write engaging and unique copy that readers will love. I can also pack it with lots of well-researched and useful information. But with search optimization and digital content, great copy isn’t enough. You also need someone who understands how search engines work and can use that knowledge to your advantage.
Things a Good SEO Content Writer Can Do for You
- Research and write kickass copy: First and foremost, a good SEO content writer tells a story and make an offer you can’t refuse.
- Pick the right keywords. This involves researching what people are looking for and what keywords your competitors are using. We also need to know how to skillfully slip those keywords in tastefully (Google hates keyword stuffing).
- Structure and format posts. For starters, optimizing digital content to get seen by search requires well-placed subheads, images, and links. And each of these, plus a host of other post elements, require special attention.
- Package posts for site browsing, social media, email, and more. It’s not enough to just make digital content searchable. Posts also need to be optimized for social media. For starters, this means crafting irresistible titles and attention-grabbing photos.
- Use your voice: A good SEO content writer asks questions to get a feel for your branding and the voice you seek to project. They also read your pages and posts to ensure your messaging is consistent.
- Write 100% original content: 100% original content is more interesting to your readers and raises your business’ profile. A star digital content writer can produce glowing copy with a unique spin and quick turnarounds.
Of course, SEO copywriting isn’t magic. You also need to have regular updates and a solid backlinks strategy in place. Social media also goes a long way towards giving your posts that crucial first boost.
Still reading this? Here are a few writing samples. Some of the articles shown below are ones I wrote. Others are ones I assigned, created outlines for, shaped, and edited.