The Digital Renewal – Is Emergent Artificial Intelligence a Threat? Maybe, But Not Like You Think
I enjoyed doing this article on emergent artificial intelligence and editing for The Digital Renewal because I love high tech. Before momming, I wrote computer books and worked as an art director and information architect for high tech companies in the San Francisco Bay area.
I was still a freelancer with The Income Store, but this site is likely what landed me my job there. Some of our otherwise awesome team of writers seemed to struggle with the more technical topics for this site. The site’s target audience is non-digital women who want to know about tech, because of their kids, because they’re thinking of a new career, or simply because they’re curious. Because we needed to commonly-searched questions in a breezy, confident, informative fashion, I was tasked with editing these posts with a heavy hand with our content strategy and SEO in mind.
- Intro: From Hal in “2001: A Space Odyssey” to “Westworld,” the thought of emergent artificial intelligence chills us to the bone. But is AI really a threat?
- Role: Freelance content writer and editor for The Income Store, an Inc 500 company that builds and maintains revenue-generating websites for our site partners. (October 2017 – October 2018).
- Focus keyword phrase: Emergent artificial intelligence
- Website: The Digital Renewal, an online resource for those interested in learning more about the past, present, and future of information technology and how it affects our lives.
- Link to the original post: https://thedigitalrenewal.com/emergent-artificial-intelligence/
- Project description: Researched and wrote article with relevant multimedia. Created a composite in Photoshop from Public Domain photos for the featured image. Also edited, assigned, and generated ideas and outlines for articles as managing editor.
- Tools: WordPress, Photoshop, Yoast SEO Plugin, AHREFs – Competitive Research Tools and SEO Backlink Checker, MozBar, SemRush, and Grammarly.
View the Article
You can read the article below, or you can click here to view a PDF version. Please note that the post includes screen captured images for the embedded social media and videos. But if you click on them, the links will take you to the live media.
Want to see more of my work for The Income Store? Visit my Content Writing & Marketing page.