The Jean Site – A History of Jeans (Infographic)
While I mostly managed and edited content produced by our team, I also sometimes got to do fun side projects like this “History of Jeans” infographic. Writing copy for Infographics is a fun challenge because you’ve got to convey a lot of information in a very limited amount of space.
- Intro: A history of jeans: 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries and beyond. Origins of jean fabric, jeans in early art, origins of riveted jeans, first jean patent, jeans in early pop culture, modern jeans, jeans today, and modern jean design.
- Role: Content specialist for The Income Store, an Inc 500 company that builds and maintains revenue-generating websites for our site partners. (October 2017 – October 2018).
- Website: The Jean Site, dedicated to jeans lovers with information on trends, fashions, history, care, and more.
- Link to the original post: https://thejeansite.com/history-of-jeans/
- Project description: Collaborated with graphic designer and wrote text for “History of Jeans” infographic. This was a fun, but challenging, side project.
- Skills: Content writing, research.
To see more of the great projects I did while working for The Income Store, please drop by my Content Writing & Marketing page.