How Ronald Reagan Wrecked The American Middle Class And Came out Smelling Like A Rose
02/06/2014 for Addicting Info
Focus Keyword: Ronald Reagan
Meta description: February 6th marks the birthday of Ronald Reagan. As the much-loved GOP icon who passed in 2004, he remains the benign, cheery face of a cruel philosophy.
To read the article, scroll below or click here for the PDF version.
Writer and Senior Editor at Addicting Info (2012-2014)
- Collaborated with editors, writers, and publisher to curate content, assign timely topics, develop stories, and edit articles for a fast-paced news and politics blog with over 2 million page views per month, via WordPress CMS.
- Ensured best SEO practices for writing search engine-friendly content with strong, timely, and relevant keyword placements and high readability ratings (FLESCH scores).
- Edited, produced, and curated compelling content for social media sharing with eye-catching images, attention-grabbing headlines, and embedding of relevant media.
- Promoted stories and memes on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- Used Facebook analytics and stats and selected the highest-performing stories and memes for sharing on partner pages.
- Used Google Analytics for ad placements and selection of high-performing “evergreen” stories.
- Assumed responsibilities of managing editor two days a week and in his absence.
- Designed new masthead for site and cover graphics for Facebook pages.
Click here for more about my work and my role at Addicting Info.
Featured image: Public Domain 1983 via Wikimedia Commons.
To see the original article, click here: http://addictinginfo.com/2013/02/09/how-reagan-wrecked-the-american-middle-class-and-came-out-smelling-like-a-rose/