How to Boost Your Brain Power: The 10 Absolute Best Nootropics (Reviews)
Role: Content Specialist/Editor
Focus keyword phrase: Best Nootropics
Meta description: Want to boost your brain power? Our 10 best nootropics can improve your memory, as well as clarity, focus, and concentration.
Website: Growth Freaks. a site focused on business, personal growth, and being an entrepreneur.
Link to the original post: https://growthfreaks.com/best-nootropics-brain-supplements/
Project description: Edited content for spelling, grammar, clarity, and accuracy. Optimized post for search engines with the Yoast SEO plugin. Used A-HREFs and Google Search for latent semantical indexing. Used MozBar to apply followed links with high domain authority. Monetized post and added graphics in Thrive Architect for content marketing. Added Amazon and other affiliate links. Also formatted graphics and designed branded featured image.
Tools: WordPress, Photoshop, Yoast SEO Plugin, Ahrefs – Competitor Research Tools & SEO Backlink Checker (for LSI words), MozBar (for Domain authority links), Grammarly (for spelling, grammar, and originality), and Thrive Architect (for monetizing and formatting).
View the Article
You can read the article below, or you can click here to view a PDF version. Please note that the post includes screen captured images for the embedded social media and videos. But if you click on them, the links will take you to the live media.
Content Specialist, The Income Store, 2017-2018
- Edited, managed, and implemented digital content for an Inc. 500 company’s web properties.
- Oversaw a team of 20 writers and editors to create engaging, high-quality content for Income Store websites.
- Tracked, edited, and optimized content for clarity, readability, SEO, social sharing, user experience (UX), and monetization.
- Worked closely with Marketing Strategy Director to create content plans using relevant keywords with high traffic and low keyword difficulty scores.
- Used Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, and AHREFs to identify content opportunities and areas in need of improvement.
- Created style guides and documented standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks and processes.
Featured image: CC 2.0 Andrea Allen via Flickr (with colors added to the original black and white photo by Elisabeth Parker).