Borrowing Better – How Can I Buy a House with No Money Down? (Or Just a Little)
My husband and I recently cleaned up our credit to buy a home, so sharing what I know about that and no money down deals for this project was a pleasure. There are also lots of other good, affordable options for home ownership… And we reported on just about all of them.
- Intro: Does buying a home with no money down — or 6 percent down or less — sound too good to be true? Yet 60 percent of first-time homebuyers do it this way.
- Role: Content specialist for The Income Store, an Inc 500 company that builds and maintains revenue-generating websites for our site partners. (October 2017 – October 2018).
- Focus keyword phrase: No money down
- Website: Borrowing Better, a site about personal finance, credit, and buying a home.
- Link to the original post: https://borrowingbetter.com/no-money-down/
- Project description: Developed a content strategy for a series of 20 articles on buying a home, refinancing a home, building credit, and fixing bad credit. Researched and generated ideas, focus keyword phrases, and outlines. Managed a team of 10-15 editors and writers to deliver high-quality articles in a timely fashion. Edited content for clarity, accuracy, readability, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Tools: WordPress, Photoshop, Yoast SEO Plugin, Ahrefs, MozBar, SemRush, and Grammarly.
View the Sample Article
You can read the article below, or you can click here to view a PDF version. Please note that the post includes screen captured images for the embedded social media and videos. But if you click on them, the links will take you to the live media.
To see more projects I’ve worked on at The Income Store, see my Content Writing and Marketing page.
Featured image credit: Composite with CC0 Public Domain via PxHere and CC0 Public domain by Reg Summerhayes via Wikimedia Commons.