Architecture Restoration, Content for Site Launch, 2017
- Role: Content specialist/managing editor
- Link to Site: ArchitectureRestoration.Com
- Project Description: Created content plan with 25 articles for site launch. Researched focus keyword phrases and LSI keywords. Produced outlines and clickable titles for the writing and editing team. Oversaw editing and optimizing for SEO and readability. Tracked and reported on status of content.
- Sections: DIY and Hacks, Décor, Stay True to Your Style, and Architectural Style (Colonial, Classical, Victorian, Contemporary, Craftsman, Modern).
- Sampling of articles:
- Tools: WordPress, Photoshop, Yoast SEO Plugin, AHREFs – Competitive Research Tools and SEO Backlink Checker, MozBar, SemRush, Google Sheets, and Grammarly.
Content Specialist, The Income Store, 2017-2018
- Edited, managed, and implemented digital content for an Inc. 500 company’s web properties.
- Oversaw a team of 20 writers and editors to create engaging, high-quality content for Income Store websites.
- Tracked, edited, and optimized content for clarity, readability, SEO, social sharing, user experience (UX), and monetization.
- Worked closely with Marketing Strategy Director to create content plans using relevant keywords with high traffic and low keyword difficulty scores.
- Used Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, and AHREFs to identify content opportunities and areas in need of improvement.
- Created style guides and documented standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks and processes.