Is Emergent Artificial Intelligence a Threat? Maybe, But Not Like You Think
- Role: Content specialist/writer/managing editor
- Focus keyword phrase: Emergent artificial intelligence
- Meta description: From Hal in “2001: A Space Odyssey” to “Westworld,” the thought of emergent artificial intelligence chills us to the bone. But is AI really a threat?
- Website: The Digital Renewal, an online resource for those interested in learning more about the past, present, and future of information technology and how it affects our lives.
- Link to the original post: https://thedigitalrenewal.com/emergent-artificial-intelligence/
- Project description: Researched and wrote article with relevant multimedia. Created a composite in Photoshop from Public Domain photos for the featured image. Also edited, assigned, and generated ideas and outlines for articles as managing editor.
- Tools: WordPress, Photoshop, Yoast SEO Plugin, AHREFs – Competitive Research Tools and SEO Backlink Checker, MozBar, SemRush, and Grammarly.
View the Article
You can read the article below, or you can click here to view a PDF version. Please note that the post includes screen captured images for the embedded social media and videos. But if you click on them, the links will take you to the live media.
Content Specialist, The Income Store, 2017-2018
- Edited, managed, and implemented digital content for an Inc. 500 company’s web properties.
- Oversaw a team of 20 writers and editors to create engaging, high-quality content for Income Store websites.
- Tracked, edited, and optimized content for clarity, readability, SEO, social sharing, user experience (UX), and monetization.
- Worked closely with Marketing Strategy Director to create content plans using relevant keywords with high traffic and low keyword difficulty scores.
- Used Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, and AHREFs to identify content opportunities and areas in need of improvement.
- Created style guides and documented standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks and processes.