Everything You Need To Know About Ecco Bella Organic Makeup Brand (And Our Favorite Items)
Role: Content Specialist/Managing Editor
Focus keyword phrase: Ecco Bella organic makeup brand
Meta description: Looking for cruelty-free, all-natural beauty products you can feel good about… While looking fresh and flawless? Try the Ecco Bella organic makeup brand.
Website: Sound Body Life, a site that’s dedicated to organic, healthful, and cruelty-free beauty, fitness, health, nutrition, and household products and holistic living.
Link to the original post: https://soundbodylife.com/ecco-bella-organic-makeup-brand/
Project description: Assigned articles, focus keyword phrases, and LSI keywords to the writing team. Tracked content and edited for spelling, grammar, clarity, and accuracy. Optimized posts for SEO and used Used MozBar to apply followed links with high domain authority. Formatted posts in Thrive Architect for content marketing and monetization. Applied Amazon and other affiliate links. Also selected and formatted graphics and featured images.
Tools: WordPress, Photoshop, Yoast SEO Plugin, Ahrefs – Competitor Research Tools & SEO Backlink Checker (for LSI words), MozBar (for Domain authority links), Grammarly (for spelling, grammar, and originality), and Thrive Architect (for monetizing and formatting).
View the Article
You can read the article below, or you can click here to view a PDF version. Please note that I used images for the embedded social media and videos. But if you click on them, the links will take you to the live media.
Content Specialist, The Income Store, 2017-2018
- Edited, managed, and implemented digital content for an Inc. 500 company’s web properties.
- Oversaw a team of 20 writers and editors to create engaging, high-quality content for Income Store websites.
- Tracked, edited, and optimized content for clarity, readability, SEO, social sharing, user experience (UX), and monetization.
- Worked closely with Marketing Strategy Director to create content plans using relevant keywords with high traffic and low keyword difficulty scores.
- Used Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, and AHREFs to identify content opportunities and areas in need of improvement.
- Created style guides and documented standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks and processes.
Featured image: CC by 2.0 Robert Bejil via Flickr.